facebook

Friday 2 March 2018

Good morning

Don't have much to write cause I'm going to work in a few minutes but I just want everyone to know, "you can do it!" don't every just settle for what is, push yourself to live out your dreams and if not for you do it for your offspring..... To many of us just go with the flow, never really giving the time too stop and observe our own situation........ The human race is full of fascinating specimens, but we never give ourselves the true belief that we can do it! Most the time we hope and pray but that's never enough, We have the push and pull to get what we truly desire....... I am now 30 and barley figuring that out, I have amazing potential but I've always let fear get in the way (excuses!) I've removed all the poisons in my life such as, drugs, alcohol, negativity, doubt, disbelief, baby mama, my own mama, past family issues, and many more! I honestly still struggle with these things but every step I take, the closer I get to letting these things go..... I am my own disaster and accomplishments, now it's time to figure out the journey I want to take! Both are very exhausting but one has an amazing reward and that's the belief in myself and those surrounded by me

No comments:

Post a Comment