facebook

Saturday 17 February 2018

I've officially lunched with Worldwide group

I am now officially an IBO (independent business owner) It's nice to know I'm steering down every Avenue too figure out a better life for Rj and I...... Change is not something I fear, but failure is!  I've done it all and I've failed a lot of it but I honestly believe most was cause I just wasn't ready..... I wasn't ready too handle the money, I wasn't ready to handle the responsibility, and I wasn't ready to handle the mental or physical part of whatever I was attempting too achieve but now I know what success takes and that's a strong heart, a clean mind, and mature attitude...... With those three things I believe I have a better chance of bettering our lives then ever before! If you have never heard of #amway or #worldwidegroup check them out it's an opportunity that could make Financial Freedom a reality and that one thing every loving parent wishes, (too be home and with their children for more then 3 hours a day.) "I WANT TO RAISE MY SON, AND NOT FOR THE 4 HOURS AFTER WORK!" Anything is possible, and I will never stop believing that cause that's the attitude I want to bestow upon my son........ "This totally is a hype talk, but I'm also look for others with this attitude and drive!" Things may be rough, but there will always be a light at the end of any dark tunnel you just have too truly believe and love yourself.......

No comments:

Post a Comment